Who is Perenniall Landscaping & Maintenance?
Perenniall Landscaping & Maintenance has established itself as the go-to Landscape & Maintenance company in the Woodstock and surrounding area for the past 10 years. Our grassroots company culture, passion for fulfilling our customer's needs and unwavering discipline to raise the bar on customer experience has provided us the opportunity to grow our fantastic team again every site.
How We’re Different
- Participation in yearly training and career development programs
- Project Performance Bonus Incentives
- All-year-round work
General Labour execute daily tasks assigned by Foreman safely, correctly and efficiently. General Labourers ensure work complies with job specifications.
- Safety, Quality and Production
- Accountable for hitting daily / weekly tasks
- Represent Perenniall professional manner in all situations
A day in the life
- Ensure safety compliance with all activities
- Ensure all quality standards
- Analyze specifications and construction drawings as required
- Plan and implement construction schedules alongside Project Coordinator
- Represent Perenniall Landscaping & Maintenance in project meetings with internal and external parties
- Effectively written and oral communication with Project Coordinators and Administrators
- 1 year of Landscaping experience
- 1 year of Snow Maintenance
- Operating small and medium-sized Heavy Equipment considered an asset
- Knowledge of general operation and maintenance of Heavy Equipment considered an asset
- Must have excellent organizational, administrative, communication and interpersonal skills.
Perenniall Landscaping & Maintenance believes in equal opportunity in employment practices without discrimination and complies with all laws regarding human rights in the province of Ontario, Canada.
Reference ID: 1002
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per year
- Heavy Equipment : 1 year (Preferred)
- Landscaping: 1 year (Required)
- Snow Maintenance : 1 year (Preferred)