Who We Are
Our vision is to build a world of sustainable communities. Corix has been building, operating, and maintaining water, wastewater, electric, gas and sustainable energy utility infrastructure. Throughout our history, we have helped communities to grow and thrive by implementing safe and efficient infrastructure solutions that meet their unique needs.
Corix is an industry leader in utility infrastructure solutions across North America. Our success is only achievable with our amazing employees across the organization who bring expertise, skill, and innovation to meet our goals and objectives. We are proud of what we have accomplished with our talent.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking a Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance and Valuation. This is a highly visible position which will be responsible for creating the new Corporate Valuation model incorporating valuation best practices and harmonizing those with the utility models across the Corix Group of Companies. This position will report directly to the Vice President, Corporate Finance, with many touch points to business stakeholders and external stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
What You'll Do
- Lead the creation of a new corporate valuation model working with various internal and external stakeholders;
- Execute existing corporate valuation model working in concert with the respective business units;
- Review health of existing utility models across Corix Group of Companies;
- Research and implement industry best practices in the development of the corporate valuation model;
- Become the point of contact for valuation and long-range planning expertise;
- Lead an internal ‘modeling’ committee to harmonize and standardize (where applicable) models within the business units and the corporate valuation model;
- Support performing internal and external financial benchmarking, industry primers, and internal and external presentations as directed
Who You Are
You are a CPA or CFA with a minimum of five years of corporate finance experience, including advanced financial modeling and valuation expertise. Familiarity with utility rate making is preferred.
This position can be based in either Vancouver, BC or Chicago, IL. Please indicate your preference as to location. There will be some travel required.
Application Expiry Date:
This position will remain open until filled.
***Corix employees must apply via our internal portal***
If you possess these skills and qualifications, we invite you to apply online in confidence at www.corix.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
No telephone calls or recruitment agencies will be accepted.
Corix is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Accommodations are available upon request.