What’s in it for YOU
Access to our World-Class Training Programs
Ability to Earn a Scholarship Towards Your Post-Secondary Education
Competitive Starting Wages paired with regular Performance & Wage Reviews
Ample Opportunity for Advancement
A fun, and social environment where you will develop long lasting friendships with co-workers and feel that simple acts make for a lasting impression to the public.
Flexible Schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance
Activities and outings planned throughout the year
For Full-Time positions, access to benefits such as medical, dental and life insurance
WE’VE GOT A JOB FOR ALL TASTES!
McDonald’s is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
We are currently looking to build our Restaurant Customer Service & Food Preparation team at the 1033 Wonderland Road location in London, Ontario.
We have Full Time positions available!
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Individuals that are Hospitality/Guest centric focused. Service is not about a transaction but it’s about making a connection and the difference in someone’s day.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Energetic and show a strong sense of work ethic and initiative
- Ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- Ability to multitask and perform in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and the ability to remain cool, calm and collective under pressure
- Detail-Oriented individuals who pride themselves on accuracy
- Desire to work within a team, working within a set of procedures and processes
- Ability to deal with guest concerns and questions in a professional manner resulting in a positive resolution.
- A SMILE that leaves a positive impression