Agriterra Equipment is one of North America’s largest AGCO agricultural equipment dealers with 12 locations. We provide our customers with new and used equipment, complimented with product support through our parts and service departments. Our brands include, Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Rogator, Cub cadet, Stihl and more.
Our Stony Plain location is currently accepting resumes for Service Writer.
- Open repair orders based on customer concerns or per the sales department's direction
- Allocate technicians' time to repair orders and monitor their time for payroll purposes
- Input repair details provided by technicians onto the repair orders
- Discuss ongoing repairs with customers and provide status updates when requested
- Collect payment from customers when repairs are completed
- Allocate internal repair orders to the appropriate accounts
- Submit warranty claims and monitor the status of the claims
- Answer phones lines for the service department
- Maintain customer and equipment records
- Generate purchase orders and match them to the invoiced amounts
- Research service and parts information utilizing our distributors websites and applications
- Submit support requests and other reports to our equipment manufacturers when additional information is required by technicians
- The individual should have a minimum 4 years experience in an administrative capacity (preferably in a Service Writer role).
- The applicant should be adept with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Strong customer service skills are required to succeed in the position
- The applicant should be very organized as there are many time sensitive deadlines
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities would also be required to thrive in the role
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Agriculture: 1 year (preferred)
- service advisor: 3 years (preferred)
- Customer Service: 5 years (preferred)