Summit GM & Kaizen Automotive Group is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and a leader in automotive retail. We are expanding our business and are currently looking to add a qualified AUTO BODY ESTIMATORto our team.
Summit GM has a brand new, state of the art, Body Shop on Macalpine Crescent! Summit GM offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its employees. If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards – apply today!
The auto body estimator works with mechanics and clients to determine the extent of auto body damage and the best way it might be repaired. They also work with insurance companies and deal with customers who have personal budgetary concerns. Typical job duties of an auto body estimator include documenting work orders and invoices, ordering parts, completing insurance forms and judging whether to replace or repair damage with consideration of a vehicle's actual value. Many work hours might be spent in noisy auto repair shops.
- Work with insurance companies
- Documenting work orders and invoices
- Ordering parts
- Honesty and integrity
- Must be able to work with limited supervision
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Team Player
- Conscientious approach to excellent service
- Strong Work Ethic
- asset to have ADP, Audatex, Ultramate
- dealership experience
Compensation and Benefits;
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees;
- Group Health after 90 days
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities.
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
- Auto Body: 2 years (Required)
- CDK: 2 years (Preferred)
- Automotive Dealership: 2 years (Preferred)