If you define yourself as an enthusiastic, consistent, creative and highly competent individual, *with high attention to detail and strong organizational skills* we are looking for you!
PACE is a company that Activates Certainty!
Pace is seeking to further develop its business towards its customers in Scandinavia and Canada. Therefore, we are recruiting a proven senior digital leader to develop and successfully execute the international strategy. The focus will be on business development and delivery of our unique “Beyond Digital Transformation” offering.
The digital transformation professional will bring a unique mixture of business and digital transformation expertise to mining and road construction companies and their manufacturing suppliers, both located in Scandinavia and Canada.
The Digital Transformation Manager will develop strategic partnerships and will create revenue generating opportunities and business initiatives that will contribute to the continued growth of Pace.
Your Main Role:
Use your technical expertise to develop the Beyond Digital Transformation concept at Pace. Provide training and coaching towards the Pace team in Canada and its customers in order to share knowledge and to create together with your colleague’s digital technologies and innovative concepts related to digital transformation, Manufacturing 4.0 and Artificial Intelligence offerings.
Make use of your active network of relations in the mining and manufacturing industry in order to further develop our business.
Facilitate and deliver implementation and improvement projects at the customer site.
* A 4 year Computer Science or Information Technology Bachelor or Master degree in engineering from a recognized university.
* Proven track record in sales and consulting of technologically advanced solutions towards industrial customers in mining, road construction and manufacturing.
* Ability to establish relationships on C-level and to act as their trusted advisor for IT to business alignment and IT governance related matters.
* Deep understanding on how core processes within global manufacturing companies are digitalized.
* Proven track record in business process re-engineering.
- Proven change management skills from large multi-year digital transformation programs.
- Deep understanding of processes through-out the whole company value-chain.
A combined background in sales and IT management is a must.
+ 5 years of sales/ sales management
+ 10 years of experience in global manufacturing operations of which + 5 years as a plant manager or general management.
+ 10 years of relevant experience in the IT industry.
- Excellent people and leadership skills
* Used to work in complex matrix organizations.
* Knowledge of managing ISO certified companies ( 9001, 14001 ) and OHSAS 18001.
* Relevant experience in the execution of due diligence processes and related acquisition and divestment projects. Restructuring, turnaround and change management.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Excellent knowledge in Swedish is a strong advantage, by preference complemented with another Scandinavian language. Knowledge of other European languages such as German, French or Dutch is an advantage.
* Acquainted with the Scandinavian culture and respect for the local habits.
* Proven ability to be a member in advisory boards and innovation councils at customers or partners.
* Superior strategic planning/ critical thinking skills coupled with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* As the development of Pace implies international strategies and objectives, the Digital Transformation Manager must be fully able to understand both domestic and international trade models and possess an innovative approach to business management and growth.
International business travel to Europe required (max 20%).
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)