The successful Business Analyst will be able to identify themes and key analytics to help uncover trends and themes to aid Gillis in maintaining and accelerating it’s position in the industry. They will need a developed understanding of Salesforce and the reporting mechanisms within that platform, in order to garner data and provide insight into key metrics.
The Business Analyst role will report to the Director of Operations and work with internal stakeholders to identify data with the system to determine areas of focus to the team and drive continued success for the future. At the appropriate time, they may be asked to assist with training new users on our Salesforce systems for both existing and new team members.
Role & Responsibilities: *
Create and manage changes to the system
- Drive identification of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of real-time data
- Serve as thought leader for technical business processes, developing forward-thinking systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels
- Create and implement precise management plans for every project, with attention to transparent communication at all levels
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of systems development
- Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production, to ensure maximum usability
- Training on and around changes made as well as basic training for new hires as they join the team.
Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance
- Create and maintain dashboards
- Create and maintain reports
Data Quality and Maintenance
- Monitor neglected Leads, Opportunities, Accounts, and Contacts or other objects as appropriate.
- Import data as appropriate.
- Manage duplicate records.
- Monitor and improve data quality.
- Ensure data integrity by removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
Experience and Skills Required
- 5+ years of proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity
- High proficiency with SQL language and database management
- Proven analytical abilities
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
Additional qualification given preference
- Strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Visio
- Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management
- Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Extensive experience with data visualization
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU? (aka Benefits)
- Full-time, salary, quarterly bonus, and incentives
- Remote from your home office
- Company-provided technology and laptop
- 15 Days’ Vacation Year 1
- Paid holidays
- A culture of care!
Job Type: Full-time