At Concentrix we choose to promote from within, with 95% of our leadership team starting their career as an Inbound Advisor we’re proud to be able to offer stable, career enriched opportunities.
As a Customer Service Advisor supporting Fiat Chrysler Automobiles you will be responsible for helping people every day. With FCA you will be answering calls on recalls, warranties, owners’ manuals, and general inquiries/complaints. FCA consists of many departments offering room for advancement and an extra earning.
You will participate in an interactive paid training; in which you will learn everything you need to know. You will join a fabulous team, a great work environment, a beautiful site and a management team who truly cares.
What we offer:
- Career advancement
- Starting at $14.25/hour
- Interactive paid training and supportive environment
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance and Pension Plan
- Free Parking and Transit accessible
- Vehicle Discounts
- Monday - Saturday 7am - 12am
- We also have Spanish and French positions available $18.25/hour
- Temporary training/work from home until able to come onsite
- Internet speeds must be 10mbps download and 5mbps upload, will be asked for a screenshot
- Clean Criminal Record
- Take calls from FCA vehicle owners regarding service campaigns, requests for reimbursement, vehicle recalls, component coverage inquiries, warranty or extended service contracts and dealer or regional assistance issues
- Answer all incoming customer phone calls within quality standards
- Contact various internal departments on a daily basis to clarify information, seek guidance and gather information to respond to customer inquiries
- Calls seeking cancellation of service contracts require submission for either cancellation or refund.
- Contact external parties to assist in providing information, gain clarification and gather information.
- Review individual customer cases providing mediation on behalf of client for consideration outside policies and procedures
- For reimbursement calls, document all pertinent information, confirm reimbursement is valid, and submit reimbursement request to managers for approval
- Act as a liaison with remaining team members, such as Senior Customer Services Consultants and Information Centre Coordinator on various calls and issues
- Follow up on existing cases and close as appropriate
- Documents new case or updated case file information using quality standards
High School education or equivalent experience. General knowledge of windows-based applications and ability to navigate a computerized information system.
Experience / Skill:
1-3 years of work experience in a customer-facing role. Good verbal communication skills. Automotive environment ideal.
- Adaptability: Is able and willing to adapt to changing priorities and responsibilities. Able to adjust personal style to changing environment. Maintains focus and intensity and remains calm, optimistic and persistent, even under adversity.
- Communication (Verbal and/or Written): Able to clearly present information through the spoken and/or written word, influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances, listens well, able to write clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Customer Focus (Internal and External): Is dedicated to meeting and strives to exceed the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality services. Acts with customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationship with customers and gains their trust and respect. Communicates with customers in a warm, helpful and professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
- Decision Making: Exercises good judgement by making sound and well-informed decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, knowledge and experience, perceives the impact and implications of decisions, makes effective and timely decisions, is proactive and achievement oriented.
- Job Knowledge: Knows, understands and appropriately applies the technical /soft skills, methods and processes required for the position. Is able to learn, retain and apply information to the job. Keeps current with new and/or updated program information, trends and developments in field.
- Teamwork: Works effectively with others to generate a positive, productive and informed work environment. Is united in the collective
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $14.25-$15.75 per hour
- Casual Dress
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- Chatham-Kent, ON (Required)