Title: EDI and Ecommerce Administrator #10689
Reports To: Lead Solutions Architect
Location: 9 Napoleon Road
Job Purpose: The EDI and Ecommerce Administrator role is to develop, coordinate, implement, and communicate the organization’s Internet-based strategies and initiatives for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) systems, Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN), Business to Business Ecommerce systems, and Product Information Management System (PIM). This individual is responsible for ensuring that EDI/B2B/GDSN/PIM-related production and procedures are maintained and properly executed, including development, change requests, user administration, and enterprise integration projects. The EDI and Ecommerce Administrator will also act as liaison between end users and the IT staff implementing EDI-based and Ecommerce applications.
- Lead, coordinate, implement, administer and manage all EDI/B2B/GDSN/PIM systems as the primary technical expert.
- Perform system configuration, mapping, and management for EDI/B2B/GDSN/PIM transactions and processes.
- Define and perform EDI/B2B/GDSN/PIM system backups and recovery procedures and monitor and test system performance and provide performance statistics and reports.
- Recommend and execute modifications to EDI/B2B/GDSN/PIM systems in order to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance.
- Participate in design and review of new applications and integration strategies of EDI/B2B/GDSN/PIM applications.
- Coordinate with network engineering, business application, and database administration functions to ensure availability, reliability, and scalability of EDI/B2B/GDSN/PIM systems to meet business demands.
- Define and implement strategies for integrating EDI/B2B/GDSN/PIM with business systems
- Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure EDI/B2B/GDSN/PIM system security.
- Conduct research on EDI/B2B/GDSN/PIM related hardware and software in support of procurement and system development efforts.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum meetings to plan all aspects of change management of EDI/B2B/GDSN/PIM systems.
- Install, coordinate, and troubleshoot EDI/B2B/GDSN/PIM related products.
- Manage third party relationships with EDI/B2B/GDSN/PIM service providers.
Education & Experience:
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science
- Minimum 3 years' equivalent work experience
- Project Management, Business Analysis, CompTIA, are considered an asset
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, AzureDevOps, ERP, EDI, eCommerce and SAAS
- Knowledge of EDI standard formats (ANSI X12, EDIFACT, etc.) and EDI translators considered an asset
- Understanding of software development life cycle using SQL and .NET
- Specific knowledge of SPS Commerce, InsiteSoft, CommerceHub, databases, Dynamics365 F&O, Infor VISUAL Manufacturing platform(s) desirable
- EDI ISO Standards, SDLC, Project Management
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining EDI/B2B/GDSN/PIM systems
- Hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- Experience administrating large eCommerce platforms
- Strong understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Ability to conduct research into EDI/B2B/GDSN/PIM issues and products as required
Job Type: Full-time
- equivalent work: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)