At Reitmans we’re on a mission to reveal every woman’s beauty. Your beauty. To do so fashion needs to fit women and not the other way around. After all, great fashion is for living. While Reitmans enjoys a strong reputation for service and benefits from a broad and loyal customer base, it will continue to strive to create an engaging customer experience by being there for her whenever she chooses to shop. We want you to #fashionyourcareer with Reitmans.
Are you passionate about the esthetics of our stores? Do you love working with and organizing the product to ensure a seamless shopping experience for our customers? Than this role is for you!
As a Merchandise Associate, you will report to the Store Manager and be responsible for exercising control over the flow of merchandise! Your key focus is to support the shopping experience through processing and organizing both the receiving and shipping of product..
Day the life (What you will do):
Requirements :What you are (What you will bring):
- Proper processing of shipments on a timely basis
- Assist the team in performing tasks related to visual presentation
- E-commerce support. Prepare and complete online orders for delivery or BOPIS (buy online, pick up in store).
- Support sales floor, fitting room, & cash desk, as required.
- Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect while contributing to a positive work environment.
- Previous merchandise, sales or customer service experience is an asset
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience
- Ability to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder and to move, lift and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store in safe manners
- Ability to work early mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Quebec Only: Bilingualism (French & English) is an asset.
What we offer (Why work with us)
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement.
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands. ( RW&CO & Penningtons )
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.