The Lead Analyst, Final Mile Transportation is responsible to execute against the transportation plan of the eCommerce final mile strategic solutions for all regions in Canada. The role will lead daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly planning and execution of LMD operations across multiple delivery channels (CSPs - Crowdsource service providers, Walmart Trucks, etc.) through LMD Platform and tools; and will support in the development of LMD service providers’ selection, transportation costs, performance management, LMD reporting, and dispatching activities. This role will have primary responsibility of executing and maintaining Walmart eCommerce competitiveness on tactical and operational framework through LMD management systems, dispatching tools and transportation planning platforms.
1. Responsible for leading daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly planning and execution of LMD operations across multiple delivery channels (CSPs - Crowdsource service providers, Walmart Trucks, etc.) through LMD management systems, dispatching tools and transportation planning platforms.
2. Responsible to support strategic sourcing and RFX (RFI, RFP, & RFQ) processes for eCommerce small parcel, perishable, white glove, installation, package removal, and returns services to support the eCommerce LMD strategy and supporting final mile transportation vendors, contracts and operations management. Prepare data analysis to Conduct Business reviews, engage and liaise with internal and external stakeholders to drive continuous improvement to meet company's goals and objectives.
3. Responsible for reporting to support Final Mile transportation eCommerce P&L, Cost Modeling and Expense Management including payment/invoicing management.
Support develop capital and operating budgets, as well as business cases for tactical projects.
4. Responsible to develop, document and implement benchmarking, processes and best practice initiatives that set direction for Final Mile Transportation optimization objectives for eCommerce
5. Conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly data analysis looking for cost saving opportunities and use this information to measure the business against its key metrics.
6. Develop and implement innovative solutions to accomplish the goals of the final mile and home delivery experience, in accordance with the Global eCommerce Platform developments and in line with eCommerce Canada growth plans.
7. Collaborate with Omni network channel, transportation, and warehousing and logistics operations teams develop and implement process improvements.
8. Responsible to maintain and support reporting on eCommerce final mile transportation KPIs – operating cost, final mile delivery performance, safety and compliance, customer experience, vendor and fleet expense management.
Canada Walmart Division
Minimum Education Required:Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Licensing & Other Qualifications
PEng. or MBA, PMP, PLog
Experienced in Transportation Contracts and Freight Terms. Experienced in transportation services and operations; Contracts and Freight Terms.
Experienced in Financial cost modeling - Estimated Cost Models, Program Costing
Experienced in six-sigma, lean supply chain, and project management
Experienced in eCommerce platforms, product development, and Engineering
Experienced in Domestic and Imports Transportation RFI, RFP and RFQ processes
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.