JOIN OUR DIVERSE COMMUNITY OF THE SPANISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS!!!
The position involves teaching the Spanish language (Colombian) to highly motivated and committed Canadian government professional located in Vienna (Austria).
- Provide language / cultural intensive student-centered training for adult professionals (onsite/online);
- Teach listening, reading, comprehension, speaking, and writing skills, as well as geopolitical, economic, cultural, and social issues, in an immersion-based environment.
Minimum requirements for teaching positions:
- Be a native of Colombia;
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in linguistics, languages, literature, foreign languages teaching, philology;
- Be proficient in English or French language;
- If the Bachelor’s Degree is not in linguistics, languages, literature, foreign languages teaching or philology, have at least 500 hours of experience teaching languages to adult learners;
- Be capable of using, or willing to learn technology and/or multimedia tools;
- Be willing to complete CFSL Certification Training.
If you feel you qualify for this position, please send your application to Vildana.
Thank you all for your interest and applications, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about Graybridge Malkam, please visit http://graybridgemalkam.com.
Job Type: Part-time
- language teaching to adults: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)