Job Title: Senior Corporate Law Clerk
Job #: 16154
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Benefits: Excellent benefits
Remote Flexibility: In office
Our client, a reputable Toronto firm is currently looking for a Senior Corporate Law Clerk. This firm has an excellent culture and a lot of career development opportunities.
Boutique law firm specializing in a wide range of legal practices.
- Reviewed and recommended by Canadian Lawyers.ca and Lawyers.com
- Committed to providing creative and strategic client service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft corporate legal documents (i.e.: incorporations, amalgamations, arrangements, acquisitions, reorganizations, amendments etc.);
- Conduct due diligence reviews and rectify any deficiencies;
- Draft resolutions, notices, agreements, and other ancillary documents;
- Support transaction teams in asset/share purchase and sale transactions and closings;
- Maintain and update minute books and corporate files;
- Balance is bank wires;
- Perform administrative responsibilities related to managing other clerks;
- Conduct corporate searches; and
- Other duties as needed.
- 10+ years’ experience in corporate law as a Corporate Law Clerk;
- Law Clerk diploma or certificate from an accredited institute;
- Excellent knowledge of federal and provincial corporate statutes and corporate procedures;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); and
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
How To Apply:
Kindly email your MS Word resume to [email protected], and quote Opportunity #16154in the subject line of your email. If you are already registered with Kent Legal, please get in touch with your recruitment consultant.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Please note that only qualified candidates will be invited for a meeting. Continue to visit our website at www.kentlegal.comfor new employment opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person