National Carwash Solutions
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting is completed accurately and timely.
- Supervise all areas of the accounts payable function.
- Oversee vendor setup, invoice approval, proper account coding, and check printing.
- Ensure accounts payable are paid timely, while maximizing allowed vendor payment timing.
- Assist the procurement department in managing vendor relationships.
- Calculate and submit commissions to payroll accurately and timely.
- Ensure all fixed assets are entered timely and accurately into the fixed asset software, based on capitalization guidelines.
- Determine proper accounting treatment and classifications for book and tax depreciation methods and lives.
- Complete monthly fixed asset reconciliations in a timely manner.
- Work with equipment invoicing team to ensure timely and accurate equipment invoices are completed.
- Ensure timely collection of invoices.
- Ensure all Harmonized Taxes are completed accurately and timely; including Goods & Services Tax and Provincial Tax.
- Assist with Inventory Management and Cost Accounting
- Assist with Equipment Margin Reviews
- 2 – 4 years in an assistant controller or related role
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Manufacturing / cost accounting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, MS Office and PowerPoint
- Hands on experience with financial reporting, accounts payable, fixed assets, and sales/use tax
- Knowledge of general accounting practices and account reconciliations
- Well informed of current financial subjects and business environments