Viral Nation Inc. is a full-service media and creative agency, specializing in social media. We create captivating social media influencer campaigns for global brands.
We are seeking an open-minded, seasoned, management level Brand Director to oversee one of Viral Nation's top clients. Eventually this position will be overseeing multiple clients. The incumbent must be a positive, creative, and dedicated hard working leader who can balance a multitude of tasks in an extremely fast work paced environment. Must deliver high-quality content on tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will be a results oriented leader who has a strong desire to drive projects within global brand marketing activities. The main areas of focus for this leader would be client management, consumer insights identification and translation, brand management, business performance analysis, communication and marketing development, and product innovation. The ideal candidate will have experience managing personnel, entire brand portfolios, large projects, and client success on a global scale. With full P&L responsibilities and between 5 -10 direct reports, the Brand Director will be an integral part of the Viral Nation management team reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Lead one of Viral Nation’s major brands and act as the key leader in defining, driving and executing Viral Nation’s client brand portfolio in global brand storytelling and marketing experiences.
- Lead the development and creative concepts for one of our global brand marketing initiatives
- Partner with senior leadership on the development of product stories and innovation, marketplace strategies.
- Deliver the long-term brand plan for our client and develop key global brand initiatives
- Creation of the annual and quarterly, global brand initiative marketing plan and management of our client’s execution to drive brand strength and connection with men.
- Lead the creation of men’s strategic and creative play books to maintain a consistent voice and brand expression across all touch-points ensuring local relevance and global consistency
- Lead the creation, execution and activation of our client’s product with a men’s brand storytelling.
- Deliver brand management, strategic direction, team collaboration, functional excellence to deliver against enterprise defined strategic initiatives and growth targets for our client’s male focused brand.
- Manage our client’s men’s global brand marketing calendar initiatives with inputs and collaboration with all external stakeholders.
- Arrange, manage, track and deliver our client’s global brand KPIs for brand initiatives including campaign effectiveness.
- Own global business brief for our global brand marketing initiatives for our client's product.
- Manage and coordinator with personnel across multiple departments.
- Must have been successful in creating and implementing marketing strategies that impact both the top and bottom line, while identifying and executing against key growth drivers.
- Excellent understanding of consumer packaged goods industry, consumer insights, and analysis to proactively develop, drive and manage innovation and portfolio design.
- Exceptional understanding of how to create consumer insights into overall business propositions
- Strong knowledge of both consumer trends and customer research methodologies.
- Solid understanding of integrated communication approaches and methods.
- Experience of executing against category visions and strategies in a category management framework.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional projects and teams, drive collaboration and handle multiple projects and priorities with excellence.
- Strong personnel management experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or another related field
- 6+ years of relevant management and leadership experience in marketing roles with a focus on branding and innovation (agency experience preferred).
- Strong leader able to guide and mentor a multi-disciplinary creative team.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects across a variety of industries
- Excels at direct client interaction with the ability to build relationships and lead presentations.
- Deep experience in designing and conceptualizing for all digital marketing platforms.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- brand management: 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English (Required)