Cash 4 You |Why Work for Us
Joining Cash 4 You is more than earning your pay! It’s an opportunity to grow with the strongest customer service brand & fastest growing long-term lending financial industry in Ontario. To deliver outstanding experiences, it starts with having great talent & the passion for helping others achieve their financial goals. Be part of our success and join us as we continue to grow.
Cash 4 You | The District Manager’s Role
As a manager, leader & coach, you have a passion for helping others deliver great results being accountable in developing team members to provide great c experiences and carrying out Cash 4 Your strategies directly overseeing 12-15 branches, store managers & collaborating with other senior leaders.
A District Manager must demonstrate effective resourcefulness and ability to manage change. Proactively provide suggestions and feedback, invite and utilizes feedback to enhance performance, as well work on self-improvement/development.
Cash 4 You | Key Job Expectations
Know your numbers & run it like YOU own it.
- Coaching and motivating your team to inspire top performance and exceptional customer experiences
- Support our focus on building strong client relationships balanced with strong risk management and compliance-driven culture
- Executing standards in recruiting, hiring, training, guest services, risk programs, and store operations
- Execute plans to drive key performance indicators to maximize profitability
- Manage your Loan Portfolio; Analyze, improve metrics and rigorous expense management to increase shareholder value
- Act as a partner between clients, our consumer lending specialists, store leadership and corporate business partners
Cash 4 You | Required Qualifications
- 5 years experience as a manager leading multi unit stores in retail, financial services and/or specialty business
- Demonstrated leadership ability with at least 5 years of experience in a client-facing sales setting
- Direct management experience with a demonstrated ability to coach, train and develop high performing team members
- Is resourceful and versatile in responding to changing demands and opportunities in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong cognitive and mathematical skills, including problem analysis, decision making and financial analysis
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Hiring: 5 years (Required)
- Management: 5 years (Required)
- Financial Management: 5 years (Required)
- Training & Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Budget Management: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)