Client Relationship Manager
- Ensure maintenance of a smooth business relationship with assigned client portfolio by employing an organized relationship build & exemplary service methodology.
- Develop and cultivate strong, long term buying relationships with customers in securing renewals.
- Use company literature and available training resources to stay up to date on product features and transaction processes.
- Learn on the job and stay current with industry trends.
- Responsible for maintaining client relationships through outstanding service delivery based on intimate knowledge of client account and needs.
- Developing a close working relationships with plan administrators at client companies.
- Work with the Business Development Team of licensed insurance producers to support their renewal and sales cycles.
- Educating clients so that they can also become benefits experts. Set up and deliver benefits plan knowledge presentations for client employee groups as needed.
- Manage/guide the client onboarding process for new clients to ensure smooth delivery with the client team.
- As required, work with Sr. Account Manager, Claims Analyst and internal HR advisor to consult on claims or client questions.
- Attend quarterly Beneplan meetings for business updates, Coordinate quarterly financial reports for clients.
- Delivering upon ad-hoc requests for information. Respond to client emails and phone calls as necessary.
- Conducting proactive check in’s with clients via phone at least four times per year.
- Update company CRM software on a daily basis to track significant interactions with clients.
- Attend industry events to develop knowledge and drive value proposition for clients and business.
- Drive business intelligence, providing strategic updates to Business development, Renewals areas as well as compnay executives to continuously improve processes and quality of service.
REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- Experience in business relationship management and associated networking and familiarity with basic account management principles
- In-depth understanding of client servicing as it relates to group benefits plans in Canada/Ontario
- Familiarity with group benefits principles.
- Proficient in MS Office and presentation skills.
- Displays tenacity and persistence with organized, timely follow up capacity.
- A team player with an analytical mind, problem-solving skills, excellent multitasking abilities.
- A communicator, with exceptional command of the English language, complemented with great listening skills. French is an asset but not required.
- G level drivers’ license with a clean driving record and access to an insured vehicle is an asset but not required.
- Bachelors degree in business administration or related field
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 to $61,000.00 /year
- Client Services: 1 year (Required)
- Group Benefits or Insurance Industry: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Required)
- Drivers License G (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)