Aluminum & Siding Installer Requirements:
- Preferred: experienced (1 year minimum) aluminum & siding installer. (Willing to train if all the other requirements below are met.)
- Must be comfortable with heights.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a reliable vehicle for travelling to work.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50lbs.
- 'Working at Heights' certificate an asset.
Aluminum & Siding Installer Duties:
- General labor
- Removing old siding, eavestroughs, soffit & fascia
- Installing new siding, eavestroughs, soffit & fascia
- Keeping the job site clean & safe
- Using tools and other equipment to install siding evenly and solidly over the face of a building.
- Some of the materials you use are steel, aluminum, vinyl, stucco, and wood.
- Essential skills include physical strength and stamina, as you must use heavy tools such as nailers, hammers, and sheathing.
Pay: $20-$30/hour depending on experience and work output.
Expected start date: 2021-04-13
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- siding: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place