**Our Montreal office will be moving April/May 2020 close to “Marché Central” in Montreal
555 Chabanel Street West, 10th floor (not far from Crémazie metro (orange line), close to Chabanel & Ahuntsic Train station and the future REM’s A40 station**
The way we work is changing, and the technology that helps companies manage their workforce must keep up. Managers are required to make better decisions faster, and employees expect more from their workplace tools. At KRONOS we build modern workforce management applications that empower managers, enhance the employee experience, and support flexibility.
KRONOS was named by Great Place To Work in 2019 of the Best Technology Companies to work for in Canada!
KRONOS is recruiting a senior bilingual software development manager to join its center of excellence in Montreal and the teams of our fully SaaS / Google Cloud latest software suite: Workforce Dimensions (5th version). You will work in particular with your Scrum / developer teams on the evolution of one of the modules in the suite: Scheduling.
- Coach and develop a team of experienced software developers (direct supervision of local Java and AngularJS developers)
- Direct and support the agile software development process (scrum) with the help of several dedicated Scrummasters and internal POs
- Be responsible for the efficiency of the project team and its evolution in a self-managed mode through coaching and collaboration
- Actively collaborate with other groups in different geographic regions to achieve success and avoid organizational obstacles
- Work closely with the Director of Engineering of Montreal, the Director of Quality Assurance, local architects to plan and deliver timely, high-quality development projects and ensure collective ownership of solutions
- Establish best practices in software development
- Understand the technical implications of the problems / obstacles and define the directions effectively
- Recruit new employees and ensure professional improvement, progression and training of employees through effective coaching and learning initiatives. You will be supported by the local recruiter & HR business partner
- Strong leadership, change management and coaching skills
- Bilingual English-French
- Bachelor of Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in creating a business product for many clients
- Must have managed several projects from start to finish
- Must be experienced in an Agile environment (Scrum)
- Is able to solve diverse, complex problems and situations
- Dynamic personality, excellent interpersonal skills, good networker, facilitator.
- Experience with the Cloud, software experience in multilayer architecture
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.