Citizen Watch Canada represents the sales and marketing for the Citizen Group within the Canadian markets. The brands included within Citizen Watch America are Citizen, Bulova, Frederique Constant, Alpina, and Ateliers deMonaco. Each individual brand builds upon their very distinctive identities in the market with their unique, differentiated advertising, marketing and brand campaigns. As a combined company, however, the brands can assist each other and leverage the power that a larger unified entity brings.
Our vision is to lead the affordable luxury watch market by offering the most compelling collection of brands and products that are loved, favored, and respected by citizens of the world.
We will continue to leverage our heritage and expertise to enrich the lives of our current and future customers and Employees through unparalleled excellence in creativity, design, craftsmanship, innovation, technology, value, and service.
Responsible to achieve personal sales goals contributing to the overall achievement of store goals. Represent Citizen Watch Company as brand ambassador to ensure customers are greeted, engaged, and have a fulfilling experience while visiting our store. Greet all customers within 3 seconds of entry and engage in conversation to determine their familiarity with our brands and our product offerings. Provide superior product knowledge about our products and services. Ability to retain knowledge about a variety of product. Ability to calculate product prices with accuracy. Ability to work well with others and enjoy engaging with people. Support management with on boarding and training new staff. Maintain adequate sales floor coverage. Respect the store schedules and attendance requirements.
This position is located at our Toronto Premium Outlets location.
Essential Job Duties
- Achieve personal sales goals.
- Develop a selling culture in the store.
- Model exemplary selling techniques and customer service.
- Develop knowledge of a variety of products.
- Represent Citizen and all products in a positive manner.
- Ability to communicate product features and attributes to coworkers and clients.
- Maintain a positive attitude while working on the sales floor or back of house.
- Maintain adequate sales floor coverage.
- Abide by all company policies and procedures.
- Meets regular, predictable, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnight shifts.
- Appropriately stocks cases, counters, or tables with merchandise and point of sale materials.
- Supports management in setting up advertising displays and arranges merchandise according to corporate guidelines to promote sales.
- Answers customer's questions concerning features and functions of watch products, demonstrating such as requested.
- Process transaction through KWI, POS provider and ensure customer has a copy of receipt.
- Assists in taking of inventory of stock, and advising management when store is running low on supplies or merchandise.
- Participate in store maintenance such as cleaning display cases, bathroom, counters, etc.
- Adheres to Loss Prevention and inventory control and compliance procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Retail jewelry and watch experience highly desirable
- Mandarin language is a plus
Job Type: Part-time