As a Senior Software Developer
- You will create frameworks, leveraging the latest technologies, that will be the foundation of the award winning user experience.
- You will be a full stack developer with an emphasis on client-side development.
- You will help standardize and encourage the use of proper design patterns and best practices.
- You will leverage your hands-on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests and optimizing the full stack application performance.
- You will analyze, design, prototype, program, test and support – the complete software lifecycle in your hands!
- You will create and enhance a scalable SaaS enterprise application.
About the Platform Team:
- We develop core framework components used as the foundation for building the web application.
- We are a close-knit team comprised of Developers, QA Analysts, Business Analysts, and Test Engineers. We have regular team and company events.
- We encourage learning and training. You will have access to training resources such as Pluralsight.
Users around the world start and end their work day using the solutions we have developed.
Join us for an opportunity to create applications that help our customers engage their employees, before their first day and even after their last day.
Show us your work:
We would love to see what you have worked on – point us to your projects on GitHub or any other source!
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years working with .NET Framework 4.x, Web development using MVC framework
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Strong coding skills for object oriented programming and SOA with advanced programming constructs such as multi-threaded programming, dependency injection, LINQ, advanced SQL, object relational mapping
- Experience creating, maintaining, and documenting frameworks/libraries that are used by developers is a plus
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within an agile development team
- Experience working with SaaS Enterprise Software is a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Job Type: Full-time
- front end development: 1 year (Required)