Industry-leading compensation - No need to track KM's or wondering if you are losing money on an order.
- Flexible Hours - When we say flexible hours we mean it. No penalization for not accepting orders or not being on call. You are your own boss and you select only the jobs you want to work.
- Local support - Our operation's team is local to each city and we understand the day to day challenges of car trouble, traffic and parking.
- Advance Scheduling
- Weekly payments
- Choose where you work
hungerhub delivery people must:
- Be committed to delivering food in the safest and efficient way possible, without jeopardizing the quality of the food.
- Have great time management skills, with the ability to work well with others, and are customer service-oriented.
- Communicate effectively and follow the exact routes assigned to you on the routes you have accepted.
When you work for hungerhub, you are your own boss, and you have full control over the hours and locations you would like to work.
Drivers will need to be at least 19 years of age, with 1+ years of delivery experience, and will need to provide proof of the following items:
- A valid driver's license.
- Eligible to work within Canada
- Any vehicle, as long as it is reliable with valid insurance so you are safe!
- A smartphone with a camera to take photos of the orders once delivered.
hungerhub drivers truly are the best of the best out there and are dedicated day after day to providing an outstanding service for our restaurants/clientele.
So what are you waiting for? Turn off those other food delivery apps for a few hours a day, and earn more money with hungerhub!
For more information & to apply please visit hungerhub.com/drive
Job Types: Full-time, Freelance
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour