RF Test Technician (Electronics Industry)
Creation Technologies LP
This is a 3 month contract opportunity.
Day shift (Monday to Friday 6:30am to 3:00pm)
DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to:
- Perform full-functional testing, troubleshooting of analog and digital products, including microprocessor, DSP and RF-based products assemblies
- Final cell product assembly as part of continuous product flow (single piece flow)
- Collect troubleshooting data and complete troubleshoot-related documentation
- Participate in team quality meeting(s) and provide feedback to team on issues identified after troubleshooting
- Post secondary technical education (2 years Diploma or equivalent experience).
- 3 Years experience in troubleshooting/debug of electronic PCBs – to component level.
- Hand soldering skills in order to do repairs as well as quality inspection skills with reference to IPC standards
- Experience with standard test equipment such as multimeter, function generator and oscilloscope
- Advanced knowledge of digital and analog circuits
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal Teams
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality standards.
- Good computer skills – Word, Excel
- Proven team player
- Having worked previously at Electronics Contract Manufacture (ECM)
- Background and experience on ICT Tester (In-circuit Test) using TERADYNE,HP3070, Genrad and Flying Probe Test
Job Type: Contract