Are you a writer or an editor? Or maybe you’re an experienced administrative assistant with strong writing skills?
Minutes Solutions, a rapidly growing professional minute-taking and transcription company in Toronto, is looking for candidates exactly like you to work part-time!
By joining our team, you have the chance to improve communication between board members with your eagle eye for detail and exceptional writing skills. Not only that, but you’ll get to work with and learn from our supportive management team, expert editors, and outstanding senior minute takers.
Sound awesome? Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Attend board meetings and showcase your professionalism while taking meeting minutes.
- Produce a concise set of minutes within 48 hours (following our templates and methodology). Don’t worry, we’ve got a great training program in place!
- Work closely with our editors and management team to deliver an exceptional set of minutes to clients.
- 1 year of experience in professional minute taking, note taking, or writing
- Written and oral communication skills that are out of this world
- Familiarity and knowledge of business lingo and vocabulary
- Deadline driven, punctual and highly organized
- Excellent eye for detail and formatting
- Available at least 3 evenings each week (Monday – Thursday)
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Word
- Laptop and ability to commute to meetings in the Greater Toronto Area
- Condo Board experience an asset
- Great supplemental income for freelancers, employed professionals, and retirees
- Flexible schedule
- Earn Bonuses
- Did we mention our supportive team and thorough training process?
Send us a cover letter (300-400 words) explaining why you would be a good fit for this job, along with your resume as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Salary: $20.00 to $35.00 /hour
- minute taking: 1 year (Required)