EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact, in an innovative and dynamic environment. Recognized as the most trusted business in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world by leveraging the influence of global supply chains. More than 200 global multinational companies (“buyers”) have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway.
Join us, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
The objectives of this role are:
- Understanding of supplier assessments' main characteristics: name, scope, size, category, risk countries, activity description.
- Identify and analyze the various elements of Corporate Sustainability Management systems presented in supporting documentation.
- Follow up with suppliers if needed in order to clarify specific issues.
- Contribution to the development and the improvement of the assessment methodology.
Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required.
- Fluency in English is required. Also, fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is a must, additional languages are a plus.
- Bachelor-degree with a specialty in Sustainable Development or CSR.
- Previous experience in Corporate Social Responsibility/Sustainable Development would be a plus.
- Combination of interpersonal and analytical skills.
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Aptitude to evolve in an international environment.
Beginning: Mid January 2020
Full time position
Location: Toronto (The candidate must be available to start in our office in Paris for the first 1 month of training.)
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Base salary + Bonus plan
- GRSP and TFSA matching program available
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Work remotely program available
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Portuguese (Preferred)