David Roberts Food Corporation is a leading Canadian, award-winning supplier, importer, and processor of food products to the Food Service, Retail, and Industrial markets since 1987.
We are in search for a talented, seasoned, hands-on and goal-oriented individual who has extensive experience selling to the commercial food sector. This would consist primarily of food manufacturers, industrial bakeries and dairies, ideally the candidate would have extensive experience within this industry with a strong network of potential customers.
- Prospect and acquire new accounts
- Responsible for achieving sales targets; revenue expectations, accounts opened, growth with existing accounts, and filling gaps
- Prepare account and service contracts
- Build current business base by responding to customer calls and resolving issues
- Provide superior customer service
- Monitor and report on competitive activity
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education
- 5 years minimum of experience of relevant work experience in industrial/manufacturing sales within the food industry
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Must have solid presentation skills, excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to analyze, prioritize, and multitask
- Possess a valid driver’s license and own vehicle
- Competitive Salary
- Incentive Bonus
- Benefit Plan
If you are a responsible, self-motivated team player please send in your resume immediately for this great opportunity - we are hiring now!
DRFC is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation, please notify us in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview.
**Placement Agencies, please do not contact us. Thank you.**
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- outside sales: 5 years (Preferred)