1 Presidents Choice Circle, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Analyst, Robotic Process Automation, works with business and partners to lead the design, development, and implementation of robotics process automation solutions that drive cost efficiencies and enhanced productivity. This role is key in defining the engagement approach, managing business relationships and is accountable for the execution of robotics initiatives; including conducting research and analysis, generating ideas, process mapping and building RPA solutions.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Leads in the design, development and implementation of robotic solutions that meet business objectives, this includes:
- Participating in interviews, brainstorming sessions and workshops with key stakeholders to document current and future state business process
- Translating current business processes into strategic RPA solutions – including Cognitive Automation – as a Robotics Subject Matter Expert
- Executes initiatives in line with the enterprise strategy and direction
- Builds solutions with the enterprise direction to facilitate integration across models
- Ensures successful transition of solutions to the business for on-going maintenance, sustainment, and continued improvement
- Champions the adoption of standard enterprise tools
- In partnership with the Senior Manager, manages key relationships with partners to build a lasting foundation of trust and advice
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Knowledge in programming concepts, cognitive learning, and machine learning
- Knowledge in business process design, diagnostic work, organizational design, change management, and project/program management
- Experience in macro building, coding and app building
- Passionate about leveraging emerging technology to simplify processes
- Possess knowledge of design and analysis methodologies to work in an agile development environment
How You’ll Succeed:
- Demonstrates solid communication skills (both written and verbal) and relationship management skills at a senior management level
- Exhibits advanced critical thinking skills, integrative skills and creativity to drive innovation
- Demonstrates ability to build a good fact base, apply sound reasoning, and generate relevant recommendations that get implemented and lead to business success
- Able to work highly independently and manage multiple priorities
- Possesses solid leadership skills and can work successfully with a team that has diverse skills, knowledge, and educational backgrounds
- Foundational knowledge of VBA and Python
- Knowledge of Blue Prism or Power Apps is an asset
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.