Interior Health is seeking a reliable and flexible Registered Nurse to join our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) team at the Kelowna General Hospital in beautiful Kelowna, B.C.
We currently have multiple Permanent Full-time and Part-time opportunities available. The nursing schedule is based on 12 hour shifts and schedules are Days (07:30 to 19:45) and Nights (19:30 to 07:45 hours) with rotating days off.
What We Offer
- Relocation assistance for eligible positions
- BC Student Loan forgiveness for eligible applicants
- Employee pension plan
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Comprehensive benefit packages
- Paid annual vacation
- Disability and life insurance
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
Kelowna General Hospital’s (KGH) Multi-System ICU department consists of 19 patient care beds. RNs work 11.25 hour shifts and there are 14 on day shift and 13 on night shift.
Our department provides an exceptional professional environment for Critical Care nursing and our nurses have excellent clinical and communication skills, high commitment of professionalism and commitment as team players. We have a future of unparalleled opportunity for professional growth. Patient populations include trauma, sepsis, medical, and surgical (orthopedic, neurology, thoracic, vascular, plastics, general).
- Graduation from an approved School of Nursing
- Current full practicing licensure with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- Advanced preparation in a critical care clinical specialty or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) within 3 years.
Interior Health is an organization where you have room to grow and where life outside of work is just as important to us as it is to you. Apply Today!
Job Types: Casual, Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $40.21-$54.28 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Have you graduated from an approved School of Nursing?
- Nursing registration (required)
- CPR Certification (required)
- BLS Certification (required)
- advanced preparation in Critical Care Specialty certificate (required)
Work Location: In person