Northern Cultural Expressions Society
Compensation: $25 Hourly
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Your responsibilities as an Office Administrator will be general administration tasks within the office to help achieve high levels of productivity within the Organization.
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- Certificate or diploma in office administration
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience or related experience
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must have own vehicle
Additional Application Instructions
Please send a resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
or you can drop one off at 162 Titanium Way in the Industrial Area.