Automation West Technology is a design and manufacturing firm for valve automation and related pneumatic air, high pressure gas, hydraulic and electric controls. AWT provides consulting, technical design services and engineering for natural gas and oil – pipeline and station valve automation.
The Hydraulic Assembly Technician works with our technical team to provide support for the valve automation products and will be responsible for the assembly and testing of hydraulic systems including valves, pumps, and other mechanical products sold by Automation West Technologies. Depending on project design, our Technicians combine our own components with supplier’s products or bring multiple supplier’s products together to provide an end product to our customer. Due to the variety of components and variation of builds, unique assembly abilities are needed
- Assembles hydraulic and pneumatic systems in accordance to the work order using hand and power tools.
- Tests all assembled systems for standard expectations of quality, quantity, and time.
- Maintains ERP accuracy by updating inventory records, parts used, defective parts, and additional parts needed.
- Assists customers with needs assessment and completes repairs.
- Coordinates with material handling, sales and others to expedite orders.
- Maintain safe and orderly work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Experience Requirements / Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED,
- Detail oriented, to provide the highest level of quality.
- Working knowledge of fluid power, preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience in assembly or shop experience preferred.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize to be able to meet the expectations of the customer for quantity and timing.
- Experience in fluid power, Mechatronics or other mechanical disciplines strongly preferred.
- Customer focused.
Job Type: Full-time