Ideal Supply is a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. With over 30 locations across Ontario and 90 years of serving our customers, Ideal Supply is a leader in the sales & distribution of Electrical, Industrial, Automotive and Safety products.
Presently, we are looking for a Shipper/Receiving Associate within our Kincardine, ON location.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Competitive wages
- Access to our in-house training programs
- Opportunity for Career Advancement
- Employee Pension Plan
- Benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance and more
- Stability working for a growing and well established organization
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Understanding of the AS400 system (receiving, invoicing, IBT’s, credits etc)
- Good product knowledge
- Knowledge of the delivery area and location of customers
- Good communication skill
- Ability to delegate to fellow associates and subordinates
- Typing skills
- Check off and receive inbound freight, courier shipments, stock orders
- Invoice orders and backorders
- Pick and ship outbound customer orders
- Put stock away
- Perform all aspects of the internal IBT function
Ideal Supply Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
You only regret the chances you don’t take – apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Shipping And Receiving: 2 years (Preferred)
- AS 400: 2 years (Preferred)
- Kincardine, ON (Preferred)