Historic Brick Company is a Port Hope firm specializing in historic masonry. Seeking an experienced and motivated individual who can join our team immediately, and help with a full slate of projects for 2021.
The ideal candidate having experience with both heritage and new build projects, will be comfortable working independently or as part of a small team, and be able to take on a leadership role working alongside apprentices and labourers.
General construction knowledge is also an asset.
- Minimum five years experience in the heritage masonry field
- Working at Heights
- Clean driving record
- Clean criminal record
Additional certifications such as forklift, telehandler, skidsteer or elevated work platforms are an asset but not required.
- Wage range of $25-$35 depending on experience and qualifications
- There is the opportunity to work plenty of hours, and tradesman consistently work all year. Compensation package will be highly competitive for the industry and will depend on experience, qualifications and overall suitability for the position.
Expected start date: 2021-04-19
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- Masonry: 4 years (required)
- Brick Mason: 4 years (required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place