Efficiency. Expertise. Integrity.
Centerfire is currently seeking self motivated, experienced individuals to join our workforce as Equipment Operators.
We take significant pride in bringing on our crew members with the expertise to operate a variety of machines and drive a range of trucks in addition to their other practical skills.
For this project we are seeking individuals with experience with:
- Dozers (D3, D6)
- Snow Cats
- Fuel Trucks
- Tandem Water Trucks (Class 3 required)
Opportunity: Equipment Operators
Schedule: 10 on/ 4 off & 12 hour shifts
Job Location: South of Fort McMurray
Report to: On shift supervisor
- Must have previous experience as an Equipment Operator
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence with a clean driver’s abstract
- CSTS-09 & OSSA regional training certificates
- First Aid certificate will be considered an asset
- GDA will be considered an asset
- Self-motivated, flexible and proactive with an ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrates a history of safe laboring practices.
Established in 2004, Centerfire is a local Aboriginal-Owned Group from the Fort McMurray #468 First Nation. For the past thirteen years Centerfire has been providing best in class service to industry partners throughout Alberta, primarily in the Athabasca Oil Sands Region. Centerfire’s Ownership is focused on providing superior efficiency and value-added offering to our Clients in efforts to ensure their continued success in a “lower for longer” market. Founded with nothing more than two skid steers, Centerfire has quickly grown to become a premier service provider in the Region.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Equipment Operator: 5 years (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- CSTS-09 (Required)