Join AutoTrader.ca and become part of a true Canadian success story. With 45 years as a leading, iconic Canadian business, we're well positioned and resourced to lead the next 45 years of the automotive industry, whatever this may look like – and you could be a big part of our incredible journey. Join us at TRADER to be part of a diverse workforce and an award-winning culture, where you will do more than just join something – you’ll add something.
The primary function of this role is to capture photos and technical details of automotive and non-automotive dealership inventory for both print and online advertising; while providing the best in-class customer service to the client.
What you’ll do:
- Working closely with automotive and non-automotive clients; staging and photographing their inventory.-
Manage a territory of designated dealers conducting weekly capture / service visit.
- Liaison with sales & internal staff to resolve dealer admin problems and inquiries while establishing and maintaining efficient data and information flow.
- Maintain new and existing clients through planned individual account support.
- Reporting daily and weekly activity to management on assigned dealerships
- Work part time 25+ hours a week
- Travel: up to 100%
What is in it for you:
- Must understand the concepts of photography and videography
- Any experience working with drones is a bonus
- Vibrant, passionate and enthusiastic team
- This is a permanent, part time opportunity
- Flexibility to work beyond part time hours
- Competitive wages with medical and dental benefits from day 1.
Do we have your attention now? If so, we would love to hear from you!
At Trader Corporation, we welcome everyone to apply. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workplace, where every team member feels valued.
What’s in it for you…
- We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
- We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Program, as well as a virtual wellness program.
Benefits from Day 1
- Gym discounts
- Local in-office free gyms
- Employee and Family Assistance program
- Weekly virtual wellness events
- In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual lifestyle allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
- Conferences & training budget
- Regular internal training programs
- Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
- Annual bonus structure
- 3% CPP matching