Lenbrook isn’t just another job — it’s a career. For more than 40 years we’ve been a leader in high-end audio and distributor of specialty consumer brands. Lenbrook believes in rewarding outstanding work, developing employees’ careers and building long-term relationships with our customers. Its fun, supportive, competitive and a great place to grow your career.
At our Pickering location we are looking for a Support Administrator to join our dynamic team. This role is primarily responsible for supporting our Lenbrook International, American and Canadian accounting departments. The ideal applicant would enjoy the challenge of a broad range of responsibilities. They will be self-motivated, have attention to detail, and who can successfully balance multiple tasks and deadlines. This hands-on position is an excellent opportunity for growth and advancement.
A day in the life….
· 40% of time spent assisting the International and American accounting department, 60% of time spent assisting American and Canadian accounts receivable department.
· Accurate and timely creation of invoices.
· Sorting and distributing of Canadian and American invoices and credit memos.
· Processing invoices via EDI.
· Assisting in setting up new American and Canadian customer accounts.
· Processing A/R payments.
· Maintain accurate customer files and databases.
· Assist in national account A/R reconciliations by familiarizing yourself with customer online portals.
· Obtaining back-up for deductions.
· Participate in quarterly physical inventory counts and other warehouse special projects as required.
· Extended hours required occasionally – month-end, inventory count etc.
What you bring to the team….
· 2 years’ experience in Customer Service/administration would be an asset.
· Strong proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Detail oriented, proactive, responsible, self-motivated and organized team player.
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
· Ability to manage a wide range of detail oriented work activities as directed.
· Post-Secondary education preferred.
We’ve got you covered.…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, prescription, vision and dental coverage, vacation time and more.
Salary Range: $35,000 -$36,000
Reference ID: AA 20-674
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$36,000.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
- customer service or administration: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19