We have BUSY SHOPS, we pay FLAT RATE, it’s not just a location, it's a destination for our customers, work availability throughout the year. WE are looking for EXCELLENT QUALITY WORK from HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE TECHS. We have a position available at our EAST LAKE LOCATION, 4600-112 AVE, SE.
Our shops are part of the ICAR Gold Class program and offer a clean work environment, bright and well ventilated facilities
We offer a National Warranty program, ensuring the repairs are of the highest standards
Are your personal qualities and standards in line with ours? Quality, Care, Commitment, Honesty, Integrity.
Is your production capacity in the 160-200 hour area?
We believe that"every job we do well makes us the collision repairer of choice".If you enjoy helping people and being part of a professional team that makes accidents UNhappen please read on and apply today!
Specific Accountabilities :
- Utilize the frame machine to straighten bent frames and unitized bodies
- Remove badly damaged sections of vehicles (for example, trunk lid, roof, rear body panels) and weld in new sections
- Remove minor damage in body panels, fenders, skirting and sheet metal trim, and weld torn metal
- Repair or replace interior and exterior components such as instrument panels, seat frame assemblies, carpets and floorboard insulation, trim panels and mouldings.
- Inspect vehicles for dimensional accuracy.
- Adopt work habits that are in accordance with the Company Employee Policy Handbook
- Perform all assigned repairs which are safe and correct to reflect the philosophy of the company
- Attend scheduled daily meetings in the production area for daily release update meeting.
- Advise the management team immediately on any vehicle that has deficiencies or delays that will impact the planned delivery of a vehicle.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment in which to work that reflects the working conditions of the Company.
- Other duties as required
- Auto Body Technician Journeyperson ticket
Specific Skill sets:
- Manual dexterity and detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong customer service skills
- Works well under pressure
- Team player
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Ability to lift, handle and move items up to 50kg
- Working in an auto body shop environment (noise, dirt, fumes, hazards)
- Repetitive and physically demanding work – stooping, kneeling, crouching, standing, squatting, pulling and work in awkward positions
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing
- Must be able to work around chemicals and fumes
Reports to: Senior Repair Processor and Shop Manager
We offer a fun, team oriented environment, competitive wages-Company paid benefits and opportunities for those motivated individuals who would like to grow within our company. Let us help you plan for the future and participate in a matching RSP program after your probation ends.
Job Type: Full-time
- Auto Body Repair: 3 years (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- Red Seal (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)