Marek Hospitality is a Canadian company that specializes in providing food services in Healthcare dining. Our teams of culinary and hospitality professionals share a passion for great food and service. We celebrate culinary achievement, encourage creativity and challenge and reward our people for outstanding work. We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager to work at our Starbucks location in the Region of Halton, ON. This role will provide an exceptional experience, going above and beyond for our guests and creating a safe and fun working environment for our staff.
The position will...
- Assist in training staff members in best practices while answering questions and resolving possible employee concerns
- Plan and Schedule staff to ensure adequate coverage to meet the needs of the unit
- Provide support to the cash management process and ensure all processes are adhered to
- Review inventory and make suggestions for ordering to ensure appropriate levels of stock
- Uphold food safety standards and procedures as well as Marek Hospitality and Starbucks policies
- Cross-trained to work in the Marek Café while assisting the other areas of the unit
- Handle customer concerns and work with employees to create exceptional dining experiences
The competencies and qualifications needed...
- Previous leadership experience at a franchise chain, preferably Starbucks
- 3 years of Supervisory experience
- Able to communicate well in written and verbal English
- Experience as a cashier an asset
- This is a full-time day position, but weekend and evening work may be required.
We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package as well as excellent learning experiences with ample opportunity for job and career growth. Join our team for an opportunity to love what you do while working with a great team.
To apply to this position please reply with a copy of your cover letter and resume.
Marek Hospitality Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Marek would like to hear from all interested candidates; accommodations are available throughout the recruitment process and the duration of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisory: 3 years (Preferred)