Position Summary :
Make the difference as an Assistant Store Manager with Walmart Canada as we continue to grow our business. Bring your exceptional leadership skills, drive and experience to a team that is constantly striving for excellence. Manage a multi-million dollar business and make a positive impact in a job you can enjoy. Experienced Assistant Store Managers are needed nationally - let's grow together!
Position Responsibilities :
- Effectively lead, coach and develop a team of associates
- Manage P&L, and make operational and merchandising decisions across multiple departments in order to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Ensure company policies and standards are followed and executed * Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Expected Start Date: 2020-12-19
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Store discount
Walmart has all COVID 19 protocols in effect to ensure the safety of our customers and associates.
- Retail Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Pickering, ON (Preferred)