Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Performs portal administration to include: managing content for all lines of business, administer role based security, create end user training documentation and provide end user training.
- Learns business processes, concepts and products as it relates to support of portals.
- Performs data validation and corrections that involve analyzing data, identifying problems and proposing solutions for potential data fixes.
- Communicates repetitive data issues that are programmatic problems in need of correction. Identifies any improvements to data tools and communicates to team and management.
- Document standard operating procedures, providing end user training upon request along with creating/maintaining end user documentation.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with clients and co-workers, including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Possess strong organizational skills necessary to work on several complex project/problems simultaneously.
- Show strong attention to detail.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years of experience with SQL queries, Excel, and scripting (Bash, Shell, Python, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization and analytics
- Experience with data analytics software and various API’s
- Familiar with audit protocols
- Certifications or experience with PCI, FISMA, IRS1075, HIPPAA is a plus
- Experience in the finance/accounts receivable management industry is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Access or other relational databases required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail as demonstrated in the accuracy and quality of the work produced.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $68,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year