Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Do you have experience in providing compliance or risk
advisory services to a Wealth Management business? Are you a KYC expert?
We are looking for a Wealth Management KYC Manager to:
- support the Business Supervisory Management function
and 1st Line of Defense with the execution of Know Your
Customer principles and processes for Wealth
- be the subject matter expert for the 1st Line of the
Defense (i.e. the Business and its supervisory
management) on all related KYC matters; i.e. on standards of Source of Wealth corroboration.
- manage and oversee the KYC review pipeline within the
1st Line of Defense and coordinate completion in quality
and time as well as oversee account updates related to
- assist the Business operationally with all KYC related
queries and increase the level of KYC accountability / quality.
- continuously map out and analyze existing KYC process
elements and align them to Global and regional standards, where required.
- streamline client outreach procedures and enhance
client experience levels.
- provide regular AML/CTF and KYC training, aligned with
the CAMLO and his team, across the Business to ensure
increased levels of awareness.
- support Business with other projects as required
You’ll be working in our Wealth Management Toronto office as a key member of the Business Supervisory Management team (business/1st line compliance).
We support the Canadian Wealth Management business
by partnering with them to effectively manage regulatory
risk in an environment of collaboration and constructive
challenge. You'll play an important role in helping us
develop risk mitigating measures, controls and adequate
remediation plans are in place. You'll also collaborate with
global colleagues to ensure that best practices are being
shared around the region/globe.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- bachelor's degree or higher.
- 4-6 years of experience in an AML/CTF, Compliance, Risk Management or a related Operations
role within the financial services industry. International Wealth Manager experience would be an asset.
- experience in KYC requirements and related industry standards and processes is required.
- solid knowledge of Canadian AML, CTF and Sanction rules would be an asset.
- completion of the CAMS certification would be an asset.
- focus on quality and continuous improvement.
- track record of teamwork, pro-active coordination and
collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- project management skills and a respective qualification
would be an asset.
- French, Mandarin or Cantonese language skills would
be an asset.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS Canada is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. This applies to everything we do – hire, evaluate, promote, compensate, train and terminate. UBS Canada will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application, assessment or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation contact HR Employee Advisory by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +1 855-827-6947, option 2, option 5, option 1.