Cougar Fuels Ltd. is currently accepting applications for a Yard Attendant. The successful candidate must have experience working in a plant and field environment.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures, health and safety procedures, department of transportation and hazardous materials/waste requirements and regulations
- Assist in fueling equipment and spotting vehicle
- Perform maintenance on units to ensure cleanliness and efficient operation
- Receptive to receiving task delegation and coaching from drivers and Supervisor
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork and documentation properly within set time lines; this includes daily logs, dispatch and trip reports and time sheets
- Follow all local, provincial and federal compliance regulations and rules
- Perform pre and post trip inspections, follow company policies and procedures for routine maintenance, perform general housekeeping to ensure units are operating properly and report any inefficiency to Supervisor
- Safely observe all company operating guidelines and procedures
- Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean abstract (previous 2 years)
- Possess safety tickets CSO (Common Safety Orientation) or OSSA BSO
- Demonstrate a commitment to environmental compliance and safe work practices
- Ability to work independently while efficiently managing time and productivity
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform duties assigned
- Integrity and reliability, willing to accept after hour calls when necessary
Why Cougar Fuels?
We want you to have a job you’re genuinely excited about—as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Fort McMurray, AB (Required)