Naicatchewenin First Nation
- Responsible for the management and administration of the Finance Department including the preparation, administration and monitoring of operating and capital budgets, monthly accounting, financial planning and reporting.
- The Finance Manager will be required to produce and analyze financial information critical to Naicatchewenin First Nation interests.
- MBA, HBA or other business accreditation preferred and/or
- Must posses a current professional accounting designation CMA, CGA, CA plus four years experience as an Accounting Manager; and/or
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a Financial Management position within a First Nations environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Finance: 4 years (Preferred)