At ABOUT THE CHAINS THERRIEN
Chains Therrien is a distributor of forest products of the IGLAND and NORSE ET TRYGG brands. The company specializes in the manufacture and modification of traction chains made from alloy steel. We manufacture chains for all kinds of equipment such as: tractor, ATV, grader, forklift, truck, loader and other equipment used in the forestry sector.
These traction chains are designed to handle the harshest climates and the most crippled terrain.
DISTRIBUTOR OF CHAINS OF BRAND TRYGG, OF QUALITY SUPERIOR TO DRIVE MAXIMUM ADAPTED FOR THE WORK IN THE SNOW AND THE MUD.
Your specific duties as a Assistant Manager will include:
- Coaching, and motivating your team to drive sales that deliver exceptional customer service
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
- Delivering sales, customer experience, merchandising, visual, and operational expectations
- Act as a partner between customers, sales associates and store leadership
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
- Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer’s needs
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Demonstrated leadership ability with at least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing sales setting
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
- Strong cognitive and mathematical skills, including problem analysis, decision making and financial analysis
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
- Is resourceful and versatile in responding to changing demands and opportunities in a rapidly changing omni-channel retail environment
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Retail Management: 1 year (preferred)