Altasciences is a mid-size contract research organization with a unique focus on supporting drug development from lead candidate selection to proof of concept. With over 25 years of industry experience, we provide preclinical and clinical solutions to an international customer base of biopharmaceutical companies. Our full-service offering in this critical stage of drug development includes program management, preclinical safety testing, clinical pharmacology services, medical writing, biostatistics, data management, and bioanalysis services tailored to specific research requirements. Altasciences has facilities in Montreal, QC; Kansas City, KS and Seattle, WA.
Our team is made up of over 1,300 professionals from the medical and scientific fields who work together to achieve a common goal: to contribute to the advancement of life sciences. Bring your talents and forward-thinking approach to Altasciences and help us develop medicines for those who need them, faster.
Under the supervision of the Manager Quality Control, the QC Data Entry Technician will perform the QC of all clinical raw data in accordance with protocol and regulations. He will perform data entry and verification to ensure legibility, completeness and accuracy of data.
- To report protocol and procedural deviations during the QC of raw data and prepare process and status reports;
- To ensure that all corrections to raw data and ongoing adverse events are completed in a timely manner and assist in maintaining internal record keeping system(s);
- To assist in the development and evaluation of clinical record forms where applicable and to track CRFs, update logs, databases;
- To perform retrieval of reviewed CRFs pages as per Study Manager or Assistant SM instructions/schedule;
- To assist and coach clinical employees on recording data according to clinical research standards and expectations;
- To identify error trends that would require re training of staff or revision of SOPs;
- May assist in performing database verification;
- To perform clinical tasks, as needed;
- Assists in compiling clinical data documentation and maintaining computerized files.
- DEC with 3 years of pertinent experience or bachelor’s degree with 1 year of pertinent experience.
- Bilingualism (French/English) written and spoken are essential.
- Software: Outlook, MS Office;
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize;
- Attention to details ;
- Must demonstrate empathy and diplomacy with volunteers;
- Ability to control large groups of volunteers and respond to medical emergencies;
- Ability to work under stress.
Altasciences is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other protected grounds under applicable legislation. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities during the recruitment process are available upon request. Join us at Altasciences!