Capital Foodservice is looking for a Class 1 driver to join our team! The successful candidate will have an excellent driving record, with experience hauling trains. This is a full time, evening/overnight position that has you home every day!
- Must have a valid class 1 driver’s license,
- Ability to maneuver company fleet equipment in safe and defensive manner,
- Flexibility to fill in for delivery as needed,
- Maintain accurate daily paperwork and documentation such as driver daily logs, pre-post trip inspection reports,
- Provide courteous and exception service with all delivery customers,
- Other duties as required.
Position is Unionized, increases will be in accordance with the Collective Agreement. Employee will reach top rate within three years. We also offer a competitive benefits package.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Capital Foodservice takes our part in shortening the COVID-19 curve seriously, and as such have implemented a strong operational plan in support of maintaining the health and safety for all of our team members, their families, and our customers.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Miramichi, NB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- driving trains: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 1 Licence (preferred)