TC Transcontinental is Canada's largest printer, with operations in print and digital media, publishing and flexible packaging, TC Transcontinental's mission is to create products and services that allow businesses to attract, reach and retain their target customers. We offer competitive starting wages with regular increases, group insurance package, pension plan, in-house training, free onsite gym, free parking and our location is close to public transit.
Respect, teamwork, performance and innovation are strong values held by the Corporation and its commitment to all stakeholders is to pursue its business and philanthropic activities in a responsible manner.
We are looking for a new Customer Service Representative here at TC Transcontinental Premedia. The successful individual that joins the team will enjoy working closely with our clients and our in house creative and production teams. A typical day includes managing workflows for digital and print production products, client relation and juggling multiple project deadlines. Organizational skills and the ability to come up with creative solutions to problems is key! If you like variety, and connecting with different people, this position could be a great fit for you!
- Responsible for overseeing & guiding the production from the beginning of a new project to successful delivery of quality product
- Working directly with the client and internal production teams to provide project management and production support
- Liaise with clients, (in person and virtually) sales and internal production to ensure consistency, clear communication and timeliness of project
- Ensure overall excellence in available and required services including account activity, process coordination and timely response to inquiry
- Support and contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by following all workplace regulations, policies, and initiatives, including reporting all first aid injuries, accidents, and workplace hazards.
Account specific production, project management and support responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Support co-workers in developing and documenting a common understanding of account-specific client processes and workflow
- Prepare all documents for internal production team in a timely manner
- The timely review of works-in-progress, providing layout suggestions and ensuring all assets appear correctly on flyer pages
- Deliver multiple projects to client on a weekly basis; ensuring deliverables are high quality and on-time
- Open dockets internally and build invoices for client review and process for submission to accounting department
- Contribute to the development of new business and organic growth in conjunction with TC Media business development or account managers
Required QUALIFICATIONS: **
- Post Secondary Education in a Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service position
- Superior attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be mathematically competent and use an analytical approach to solve problems
- Dynamic team player who also works well independently
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines
Only applicants being selected for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal record and reference check.
COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM!
TC Transcontinental is committed to hiring on the basis of merit and is committed to employment equity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. Should you be contacted regarding an employment opportunity and require an accommodation for a disability, we will be pleased to work with you to identify how we can best support you through this process.
Job Type: Full-time
All employees are required to wear a mask, complete daily health screening , and follow our additional Covid-19 policies.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19