LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Graduate of recognized post secondary degree or diploma in Quality Assurance or Graduate of recognized post secondary degree or diploma with Certified Quality Technician (CQT) is required.
- Familiarity with quality management systems standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 is required.
- Certified Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor for ISO 9001 is preferred
- 2-3 years related experience in the Quality Assurance field is required
- Ability to use mechanical measuring instruments, micrometer, Vernier, tape measure, Height Gauge etc. is required
- Ability to understand and interpret mechanical drawings is required
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications Excel, Word, Power Point is required.
- Familiarity with Non-conformance reporting, NCR Quality Notifications in SAP or Intelex
- Strong written and oral communication skills is required.
- Shift work will be required
- This role will require learning new methodologies related to Quality.
- Must demonstrate a safety and quality conscious approach while performing work duties
- Incoming inspection of parts, Materials as per the drawings.
- Inspection of quality parameters of machines, process etc.
- Sampling of parts and sending out to Test lab testing
- Release parts for unrestricted use in SAP QA11,
- Using SAP to Verify drawings, documents and releasing of units in SAP to crate and ship
- Final inspection of manufactured products in compliance to the manufacturing procedures, engineering drawings and shop order documentation
- Assemble documentation related to final inspection of units, crates, parts, and review all documentation for accuracy related to sales order.
- Perform Manufacturing Process audits, Verifying Quality check list of process.
- Perform ISO system Audits.
- Making quality alerts, writing procedures, train operators on procedures.
- Write non- conformance reports in Intelex.
- Other duties as assigned by QA Supervisor / QA Manager
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable, CO2 neutral future.
Our people are the drivers behind this. With expertise, passion and commitment, we are working to transmit energy as efficiently and environmentally friendly as possible. Sound interesting? Join us and help make the difference.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.