We are looking for a professional security guard to help maintain a safe and secure environment for our store personnel and customers. This role is highly visible and the mandate is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Secures premises and personnel by controlling access points;
- Observes for signs of crime or disorder and investigates disturbances as required;
- Acts lawfully and strictly adheres to the company policies at all times;
When appropriate, assist non-welcomed customers to leave;
Perform first aid or CRP.
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position;
- Trained security officer with knowledge of the Criminal Code Of Canada and Trespass Act;
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures / protocols;
- Surveillance skills and detailed oriented;
- Integrity and professionalism;
Strong emotional intelligence;
- Excellent customer service skills;
Integrity and professionalism.
This position requires that you be available to work days, evenings and weekends.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Security Guard to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Security Guard is regularly required to:
- Stand and/or walk;
Ability to stand in one sport for long periods of time;
- Perform tasks involving firm grasping;
Job Type: Full-time