Allied Metal Ltd is a leading provider of precision sheet metal products and custom metalwork, servicing a wide array of companies and industries since 1968. Our mission is to provide the innovators of the world with the highest potential of success through continual growth, quality, and adaptability.
As an employer, we will be invested in your training and in fostering a positive work environment. Allied Metal Ltd may be easily located just off of Edmonton Trail and McKnight.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Number of hires needed: 1
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Allied will be offering full benefits after successful completion of a 3-month probationary period, and a starting wage of $22-$26 per hour depending on experience level.
- Maintaining a strong customer focus and fostering business relationships
- Creating flat patterns for machine operations (punch, brake, laser, and more)
- Maintaining accurate records of all you do
- Daily communication of the schedules, problems and opportunities that arise
- Minimize scrap through the use of nesting software
Ideal Candidates will Have:
- Experience with SMP
- Understanding of sheet metal layout and fabrication machinery
- 1 - 2 years of CNC programming and nesting experience
- Experience with Solidworks and/or Draftsight (Autocad) is preferred
- High attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$26.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- programming: 1 year (required)