Coach Children, One-on-One, in Your Home - P/T
Are you a teacher, tutor, educational assistant or early childhood educator with a passion for helping struggling children?
Our innovative “Focus-Through-Fun” program has helped over 1,000 children in Southern Ontario overcome their ADHD, ASD and LD challenges, and lead a happier and more successful life. Kids love it. Parents love it.
We are constantly expanding and constantly looking for Coaches. This could be you.
This is NOT an online program. Children come to your home-office and work with you one-on-one, evenings and weekends. You are like a personal trainer, guiding each child through exercises involving movement, music and computers, that strengthen connections in the brain.
Children sign up for a brain training course with our office and are scheduled with you for 2 or 3 times a week for several months.
Our sensible health and safety protocols protect both you and your clients.
This is a perfect part-time, work from home opportunity for teachers, tutors, educational assistants or early childhood educators.
- A degree or diploma in some area of education, health or wellness.
- Experience working with children.
- Experience with special needs is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Certify as a Maxi Mind Neuroeducational Therapist through 8-10 hours of free remote training
- Conduct 50-minute, one-on-one sessions consisting of physical exercises, sound therapy, and computer-based activities.
- Maintain a space in your home where children come for sessions.
- Maintain a predictable schedule on evenings and weekends for clients.
- Starting at $25 per session
- You are considered a contractor - no deductions, CPP or EI